So I have just officially attended my first Parent Teacher Conference with Willow. I teased her all week that her teacher was going to tell me all the naughty things she does. Really I know that she only does naughty things at home:)
Willow is the top in her class. She is only 1 of 3 kids in her class that are reading and sounding out words when she writes. I was so impressed. I say i am impressed because I am the mom that does absolutely nothing to increase my childrens learning. I rather lay on the couch and watch TV all day, than read to them:) Sadly for me, both girls LOVE to read.
I was also informed that there are 2 little boys in her class that fight over her. And when i say fight, i mean fight. Apparently these boys have gotten into an actual fight over who gets to play with Willow. I don't understand where any of this is coming from....I was never friends with the boys when i was little. In Willow's PreK class last year, her best friend was a little boy named Will....now i could somewhat understand that because their names were so similar, and for those of you who know Willow, you know how paticular she is about her name!
Anywho, I dread the teenage years. Not just with Willow, but with Elwyn too. Like i have been told MANY a time...paybacks a B*#@H!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Parent Teacher Conference
Posted by The Wilson's at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE IT! I love that you aren't afraid to admit all the TV watching you do. I'm totally the same.
And yes, I'd be worried about the teenage years, too! WATCH OUT!
That was such a nice post:) I am coming to your party. I just got home from our trip but we will be there.
Post a Comment