CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

"Smooky" Halloween

Willow and Elwyn doing their "Al-a-ka-zam"

Elwyn looking so cute as a princess fairy

Willow and Elwyn being silly
Willow wanted to be a Princess Fairy for halloween this year. I am not creative and couldn't think of a theme so Elwyn got to be a princess fairy too. I saw these costumes on ebay and decided i would try to make them myself. I am pretty proud of myself. If we lived somewhere nice and warm (which i will someday), they wouldn't need black shirts underneath...but whatever!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Dang girl, you are talented! I couldn't ever make those! And your girls look so cute.

Da Masons said...

You have a beautiful family. How are you? It's been a while since I saw you. I got your blog from Kristen. My blog is www.masonposse.blogspot.com. I am curious how you have been since the good ole days at Snow?

Telisa said...

Hi Liz, Jenny found me and then I saw you and your little family on her blog. It's been so long! Your little girls are adorable. I have 2 as well and baby #3 on the way. We are living in Provo and have our own business. What have you been up to since Snow? I miss those days. Badgerettes was the funnest time of my life!! Hope you are doing well!

Telisa