CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Photography




One of my very best and funnest friends has her own photography studio. Since I live in Utah now...I can make her take beautiful pictures of my girls!!! I love it!!! I was so happy with how these pictures turned out. If you know me well...you know that I have problems getting good pictures of my little Elwyn, but Julie did such an awesome job capturing her cute/mean little personality:)

Check out Julies' blog julieharrisphoto.blogspot.com and see all of her amazing work. She takes tons of pictures and does an incredible job!!! If you are looking for a really good photographer...you should totally go to her. She does a really awesome job with infants too!! Her # is on her blog...or call me and i will hook you up...you know it!!! Thanks Julie:)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What cute pics! I love them!

Janae said...

Super cute pictures. When do you want to come for dinner? We really need to get together! Super cute pictures.