CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lots of RANDOM:)

 
Valentines 2013. We ate some yummy Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza. I'm a HUGE fan of their shaped pizzas...cheap and fun:) Rich also picked up some gourmet cupcakes, chocolate fudge, carrot, coconut, and red velvet. I vote that the chocolate was the best:)
 
 
If i cared, I would have flipped this picture:) This poor boy...he doesn't stand a chance in this house. Elwyn is ALWAYS doing something girly to him lol:) If Rich only new what happened when he wasn't home! And Elwyn's new thing is to make the ugliest face she can when someone is taking a picture:)
 

We ventured up to Primary Childrens Hospital the beginning of March for 'hopefully' the last time:) Rowan is now 100% wire free and we couldn't be happier. I still check on him a TON. Although that isn't completely necessary since for the last month he wakes up at least 3-4 times a night. I am on the cusp of a nervous breakdown...just sayin'.


And he's crawling!!! I believe he started crawling at 11 months...as of today, he can climb the stairs all by himself and can 'somewhat' go down backwards by himself. (Not the best idea). He pulls himself up to furniture and just started walking around the furniture by himself. I think we still have at least another month til he learns to walk:)


Rowan had his first haircut...and again, as of today, he has had a SECOND haircut:) 2 haircuts within 3 weeks....what am I thinking:)


He's a very happy boy, and he loves to bite. He has 4 teeth now and 2 more coming in:)


Dyeing Easter eggs. Looks fun...


Annual Easter Egg hunt. The kids had fun and hit the jackpot with the money this year lol:)


Easter morning. All ready for church. No one would hold still:)


Fuzzy picture...but I do love Row's new bowtie:)

0 comments: