CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birthday Boy!!!

Happy Birthday ROWAN!!! Seriously...a year has gone by....what the heck! I miss my sweet, tiny, baby boy. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that he is finally healthy and doing everything he is supposed...just a couple months late lol:) I love this boy! He has completely changed my life and brought more love into our home than I could ever imagine. Love you Row Row!
 
 
Kickin it with his birthday cake. If you can't tell, it's a basketball:)
 


Not sure what he is supposed to do....
 


YUMMY!!! He really didn't DIG into the cake. He politely licked the frosting, and finally ate more once we gave him a spoon:)


Opening presents. Pretty sure the girls were more excited than he was, but that's normal. He got his very own BYU hat...which he wasn't too big a fan of:)

 
 
This is how he spent his 'birthday' last year. I think this year was MUCH better lol:)

1 comments:

Tanya said...

he's SUCH a cute boy! :)