My 7 year old has finally lost a tooth. I am so sad:( Her face will start changing, she won't be my 'little' girl anymore, and she will get big ugly adult teeth. I might just cry:(
Rich ripped her tooth out last night...the night before school started. I sat in a different room dry heaving...because i can't handle teeth. Anywho, i'm pretty sure i heard bones breaking as he pulled it out. There was alot of blood, and if i had been in the room, there would have been alot of puke too:)
The toothfairy brought Willow a $2 bill...which she called a dollar. Funny girl. i explained to her what it was, and then she felt pretty special!!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
The ugly stage is upon us now...
Posted by The Wilson's at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is why Daddy's shouldn't PULL, just be in the room to HELP. LOL!!! I swear there were bones breaking on one of Hunter's teeth too! UGH!
*laughing at you tho.
haha she is still such a cutie and always will be. :)just wait for the top teeth, yuck. love ya
Sorry Liz, but willow will never be ugly!
Post a Comment