So you would think with so many exciting things going on at our house, that i would have some good pics to go along with this post. Nope...not so much:)
Saturday July 18th, Rich and i had been married for 8 whole years. Can you believe it...don't worry, i'm shocked too!!! We went out to dinner at Tucanos...super yummy and super expensive. I would suggest only going there if you have a coupon for a free Birthday meal...which we did because Rich's birthday was the following day. Anyhooter...we had a good time and ate too much, like usual.
Sunday July 19th, Rich celebrated the big 3-1. I can hardly believe he is still alive and his heart hasn't stopped beating since he has reached such an old age. I feel bad for the guy:) We celebrated by going to church (probably one of his favorite things to do, not so much mine:)!!! jk. For dinner i made Chinese food. I love Chinese. I made super yummy sweet-n-sour chicken, way good, but takes alot of time, i also made fried rice and egg rolls...okay i didn't actually MAKE these last two, but i did have to cook them. i think that counts, especially considering the heat in the kitchen:) We finished off the night by watching the 3rd Lord of the Rings (Rich's favorite of the 3, besides that the girls love those kind of movies), and having some cake and ice cream.


3 comments:
I did read this a couple days ago but never commented.... I must be busy. :P
Anyway, your kids are really cute. Birthdays are fun no matter who its for, huh? :) Happy Anniversary!
You are so funny Liz! I love reading your blog. Sounds like you've had a busy month. What about Willow's birthday. She's getting so big. I can't get over how beautiful she is.
Busy, busy! Looks like fun though. Rich really is an old fart. At least he's rooting for the right team though. Go Cougs!
Post a Comment