One day I will post the 'story' of how this little guy got here. But for now, i will just post some pictures:)
This is the first day I got to see my little guy. All of those cords and machines made me cry:(
Seriously...i can't even tell you how many machines he was hooked up to.
This is my favorite picture...can any tell why??? LOL:) Rich sent me this picture while i was still at Mt View Hospital...a half hour away. It made me smile the minute i saw it. Seriously, no lie, I would look at this picture on my phone at least once every 10 minutes:)
HATE this picture. Good thing i never actually saw him like this. This is what he looked like after they had transferred him to the Timpanogos NICU.
First time i got to hold him. I was SO SCARED to hold this little guy. Between Rich and I, we held him for about 20 minutes.
This time we got to hold him a little bit longer:)
Rowan's bed. I'm sure he was nice and warm in there:)
Loving his pacifier...he still does:)
Another shot of his bed. The nurses rarely had it open.
This is what i got to look at for over a week. He needed to get as much sleep as he could to heal, so we didn't get to touch or hold him often.
He came off of the oxygen for 2 days. He still had his feeding tube in. I hated the way he looked when he breathed...he tried so hard, but just couldn't do it on his own. He is 7 weeks tomorrow and still on oxygen. One day we will figure out what is wrong with this little guy.











1 comments:
Great pictures!! He sure is a handsome little guy. I love the birdie picture too! :)
Post a Comment