CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I finished my bedroom!!!

If you know me, you know i always have some sort of project going on in my house...i think i got this from my dad:) Anywho...if there isn't a project going on, you better believe there is one in the works...just ask me, i have many more projects i want to do!


So here is our bedroom...please don't look at my clutter, i want you to focus on the walls:) This is the color of the walls when we bought the place, which i liked just fine until i decided i was living in a dungeon:) Rich on the other hand...still likes this color...Too bad Richy poo!!!


Another shot of the brown walls


Okay, these pictures don't do my room justice. The lighting is horrible...and i just have to say Rich doesn't like the colors i chose, oh well. Also the blue painters tape is still up...LOL!!!


I painted the walls a grayish/green. Then Rich helped me put up wainscotting. i LOVE it!!! It really gives the room alot of character. I just wish i didn't have so much furniture that covers the walls:(


Now that i look at these, they really aren't great pictures. I will have take more when i feel like it and repost:)

2 comments:

Danielle Strong said...

love it, i so want to do this too

Tanya said...

Hmm. I think I am going to just have to come see... :)