CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Good bye my looooovvvee...or my sister

My older sister Steph is moving to Arizona. She actually left yesterday. Mostly i am jealous that she gets to move, and i am stuck here in UT. BLAH!!!! I can't wait until i can move again...i LOVE living away, i know that probably sounds weird to many of you, but i love it!!! Here are some last shots of us.

Me and Steph. Don't worry that she is 20 weeks pregnant. She is smaller than me. I am pretty sure she is anorexic. I'm jealous:(

Willow and Elwyn and Lyla. Their oldest cousin Izzy is missing from these photos.

Elwyn's face makes me laugh!

Me and my sis. She hates these pictures because she wasn't wearing any makeup....
So here is a nice looking photo of her:

On her wedding day:)






3 comments:

Tanya said...

giggle. looks like fun! and it makes me laugh that you put up a nice picture of her. :)

Stephanie said...

I appreciate the nice picture Liz. Thanks :)

The Van Horn's said...

I'm glad to see that Steph's belly is finally getting bigger. I'll pass a few of my pounds on to you, Steph!