CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Softball

So most of you know i hate sports...so why do i put my children in sports instead of dance...don't ask me!!!! Willow played soccer last fall. She didn't like it too much and neither did i. We decided to try out Softball and she is actually pretty good, and has alot of fun. I think it is because it is an all girls' team..and she gets a 'turn' to do something...instead of trying to chase down the boys on her team to get the ball. I still lose focus throughout the game and start daydreaming of other things...but for the most part, i try to pay attention to her game. She is having fun, and Elwyn has fun running around and causing problems:)


Willow with her mit. The coach handed it to her, and neither she, or I knew quite what to do with it:)

Playing outfield

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good for you for putting her in softball! That's a TRUE sport. Forget this soccer stuff.

Tanya said...

What a cutie!
I have no idea what the motivation is to allow kids to play sports...mine are both trying to talk me into a few. LOL