CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Willows 1st Grade Play

I totally uploaded these pictures wrong. oh well, i'm over it:) This past week Willow performed as the 'witch' from Hansel and Gretel in her 1st Grade Play. She did AWESOME!!! I am a 'closet' pagent mom...so i love when my kids perform. Willow was so excited to get this part in the play, she is a perfect little witch:) She performed her lines with so much passion and animation...i was told by many teachers and parents that she made the perfect witch. To that, i replied, "I know!!!!" :)

Willow after the play. She had so much fun, but she told me her costume made her too hot:)

Willow after the play in front of the candy house

During the play...she loves being on stage...just like her mom:)


saying her lines:)


Willow getting ready to sing her heart out. Next to her is her cute little friend Kiera that played Gretel.

Kiera, Willow and the 'prince' Brandon

3 comments:

Karlee said...

So cute! For stuff like that I am excited to get my kids into school! I loved those school plays. I bet it was fun to watch Willow. I hate how blogger puts the pictures on in reverse order!

*Amy* said...

How fun! She is so cute!

Tanya said...

:) that's really cute! Hunter told me alllll about it yesterday and I still forgot to tell you. Sounds like fun for everyone!