CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Off to 1st Grade

Willow is off to the 1st Grade. I can't believe the summer is over and Willow is going to school for the full day. It will take a little getting used to i'm sure. Not only for me but for Willow and Elwyn. Poor Elwyn only has boring old mom to play with now. Should be loads of fun...cleaning, laundry, organizing. The things i love to do:) Elwyn keeps telling me, "I'm hungry." She keeps saying it over and over. She must be REALLY bored. She also has consoled me many times and said, "don't cry mommy, it's okay." I'm not even crying...i'm just sad that i won't be able to boss Willow around all day anymore:(
On another note...i sure hope Willow comes home okay, i don't know what bus she is supposed to get on to come home. I'm sure her teacher will help her:) If you were wondering......yes, I'm such a good mom!!!

Willow and Elwyn posing for the camera
Another great shot. Check out my awesome shadow. No i'm not fat, or pregnant.. that is my purse, i swear:)
Willow at school. She was so excited to get away from me:)

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Yeay for school!!! 'twas a big day today.