My little girl is growing up too fast (sniff sniff). Willow graduated from Kindergarten last week. I can't believe how fast this year went by!!! She had the best experience in school and is super smart. Willow is reading on a fifth grade reading level...crazy i know. She is super smart and super friendly. Her program was absolutely adorable. They sang several songs and my little performer busted out in the 'robot' during one of the songs. Hilarious!!! I love that she doesn't care what other people think of her and she does such funny things:) Enjoy the pics of my 5 year old 'grown up':(
Monday, May 25, 2009
My Graduate!!!!
Posted by The Wilson's at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wow, and I thought I was old because my daughter graduated from preschool. So that must make you WAY older than me ;). Willow is such a cutie! I love that she busted out the robot. She sounds very entertaining - just like her mom :).
She is adorable! I'm glad she got to graduate, lol!
I love your family picture. I am so worried for you because it's obvious that Willow is going to be such a beauty! She is just plain georgeous.
Post a Comment