So we just got back from a mad fun road trip. Rich had a convention for his business ACN in San Diego...so the girls and I decided to go along for the ride. I'm glad we did, because we had alot of fun (there was also alot of screaming and tears involved as well, but who would expect anything less from me).

Trying to survive the car ride to California
Hanging out in our hotel room in Primm, Nevada ($20 bucks a night...nice!!!!)
I love that both the girls have their eyes closed...hilarious!!!
Read on for the exciting details of our trip:)
3 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm glad you guys got to enjoy yourselves while you were there. I was in Cali for a summer and never got out! Yeah, I had a newborn and refused to drive in California. So way to go! You're much more brave than me!
That's cool Rich is doing ACN. JR and I tried it, but I kind of gave up when JR decided he didn't want to do it anymore. Yeah, I was pretty mad! But I bet the convention was good. The one we went to was pretty cool!
Oh, and you can get a hotel room for $20?! It might be worth the drive just to check that out! Sweet!!!
Wow that sounds awesome!! So glad you could get out and enjoy yourselves.
How fun!!! I am super jealous right now! I love road trips. I love all the pictures and love to see your girls in shorts, I am so ready for summer! Looks like you had tons of fun.
Post a Comment