I was lucky enough to see many of my former Slow Knowledge (Snow College) Badgerette teammates last Thursday night. It was our advisors final year (after 24 awesome years). She is amazing. Anyway...i had an awesome time and felt like i was 18 again...what??? Okay i was totally tired by the end of the night, but we got some good laughs in, and that's all that matters:)
Monday, March 30, 2009
I'm still young...right???
Posted by The Wilson's at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for driving with me! It was fun :) It was nice to be 18 again for a couple hours...LOL Too funny!
We are pretty dang freakin' cool. You totally bring out the 18-year-old in me! It's a good thing though, it makes me feel young. I'm glad we had so much fun together.
P.S. Where the heck is the picture of our awesome stunt? Are you ashamed? Afraid Natalie might see it??? ;0)
Post a Comment