CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama....I mean Payson

So as you can see i am trying to update what has happened over the last 4 months of my life. In July we put an offer down on a townhome and finally made it ours on August 15th...okay we signed on the 15th, but didn't get the keys until the 18th....LAME!!! We are living in Payson, Utah and for those of you who do not know where that is...it is in the middle of nowhere. jk. Payson is about 15 minutes south of Provo. We have a Walmart, so no worries there:) We are happy to finally settle down, even if it is only going to be for the next 3 years. Over the past 7 years we havn't planned to be anywhere for more than a year, so it will be nice to actually 'unpack' all of our belongings this time. As I have been unpacking, i have realized how much stuff we have been carrying across the country since we got married. I should have dumped some of this dead weight a long time ago.

Anywho- we are excited about our house. I was especially excited to paint and update everything...of course now that i have painted four rooms (okay my dad painted 2 of them..which obviously they look really nice and the other 2 kind of look like crap), i have decided i am not excited about painting!!! We are slowly doing updates and enjoying making it our own. When i get around to taking pics i will post them. Who knows when that will happen though!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Payson! Yay for you! Hope you get settled soon. We'll have to get together for lunch!

The Van Horn's said...

Payson is great! We really enjoyed the year that we spent there. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place.

Kristen said...

We almost moved to Payson :). It's a nice area. Good for you for updating your home so fast. We've lived in our townhome for two years (this month) and have yet to update anything! But it's definitely in the plans...now if only we had the money :P. We really should get together. What's your e-mail???