Here are a few quick pics of our wonderful family vacation to Nauvoo, IL. If you have never been there...you should definently go!!! We live only 6 hours from Nauvoo....and i wish we had gone sooner. We are lame! I will post more later.
Hey cutie! This is your old drill pal Kristen. I love your blog! It's so great hearing about what you've been up to. Your girls are way cute :-). I'm excited you're moving back to Provo. We'll have to have another Drill lunch or something. Good luck with the move! Kristen :-) jrandkristenfamily.blogspot.com
I love Nauvoo! It really is such a neat spot. We've stopped there twice on our way driving back to Halifax. I can't wait to go back. Your girls look adorable dressed up and you look great too! Can't wait to see you in person! When do you make the big move?
4 comments:
Hey cutie! This is your old drill pal Kristen. I love your blog! It's so great hearing about what you've been up to. Your girls are way cute :-). I'm excited you're moving back to Provo. We'll have to have another Drill lunch or something. Good luck with the move!
Kristen :-)
jrandkristenfamily.blogspot.com
So fun. London is doing the scrunchy nose thing just like Elwyn, ha.
We are going to Nauvoo in August. You'll have to tell me all the must-sees. Looks like you had fun!
I love Nauvoo! It really is such a neat spot. We've stopped there twice on our way driving back to Halifax. I can't wait to go back. Your girls look adorable dressed up and you look great too! Can't wait to see you in person! When do you make the big move?
Post a Comment